By instructing us to writing customer undertake a combined Building and Termite inspection, you are able to save moneyon both of the inspections. They will be carried out at the same time by two of our independent inspectors, and this will mean that you will receive one combined report far quicker than if you were to have two separate inspection.
The Building Inspection will be carried out under the Australian Standards 4349.1 whilst the Termite inspection will be undertaken in accordance with Australian Standards 4349.3. Our inspectors will each take specific High Density photographs to indicate any points of concern that they may find during their inspections and will outline and estimate best juicers 2018 the cost of any repairs that may be required to remedy the situation.
The Building Inspection will include but not be limited to the following points: –
- Building interior
- Building Exterior
- Subfloor area including piers, ant caps and ventilation
- Internal and any external plumbing, including toilets, baths, sinks, and other similar areas.
- Floors, walls, ceilings, Windows and doors, with particular attention to plastering and painting and any presence of rising damp or moisture within the walls.
- All roof covering, gutters, valleys, flashings and downpipes, as well as eaves, fascia and barges, skylights, vents and flues.
- External and boundary areas will include paths, driveways, any retaining walls, boundary fencing, surface water drainage facilities, decking, patios and balconies, outbuildings and any trees or shrubs that are in close proximity to the house.
Once more, we MUST remind you that insurance companies do not provide cover for any damage associated with termites, pests or insects. Therefore using the latest thermal imagery technology, as well as sophisticated moisture sensors, the Termite Inspection will be undertaken in accordance with the Australian Standards 4349.3 and will include but not be limited to the following: –
- All timber within the roof cavity, mainframe work, flooring and sub floor area is inspected to determine whether there are any signs of termite infestation.
- We further inspect internal floor and skirting boards as well as timber trims, wooden cladding, decking and any other visible timber fixtures.
- We will ensure that there are no damp areas, leaking plumbing within the property and will indicate any build-up of garden material that may be in close proximity to the main building.
- We undertake a thoroughinspection of all wooden fencing, surrounding trees and outbuildings which could provide the ideal breeding ground for termites.
Once both inspections have been completed, we will telephone or email you to give an outline of the results of our inspections. This will be followed up within 24 hours by our detailed reports and high definition photographs.
Call immediately on 0411 626 398 or email support@AdcoPropertyInspectionsMelbourne.com.au to book your combined Building and Termite Inspection and save yourself both money and time!